If you’re looking for a high-quality architectural grade veneered fire door then you’ve come to the right place.
- All of our fire doors are constructed from a purpose made multi-layer particleboard core which has been specifically designed for the manufacture of high-performance fire doors.
- Independently tested to BS476 Pt.22. Measuring 44mm thick they have a weighty quality feel and make a solid confident clunk when closed.
- We apply 8mm solid timber to all edges of our doors, our timber is selected joinery quality and free from any knots and splits.
- The veneers we use are A grade, the highest commercially available quality.
- Our doors are finish sanded by hand which means you will never see any sanding belt scratch lines in our products.
- We machine a light 3mm pencil round to the edges of our doors, softening that edge just slightly.
- Our vision panels are offered with clear half hour Pyroguard, feature a splayed and rebated bead in matching timber to the face veneer with all the necessary intumescent.
- For the perfect finish we apply three coats of polyurethane lacquer providing excellent durability.